Welcome to the Protective.ai website at: www.protective.ai
About the Website
The Website provides content and information about the Company and its services. The Website's content is presented for informative purposes only.
When You Contact Us
You have various ways of contacting us through the Website. However, nothing on the Website or in your submitted inquiries requires us to make any engagements or business arrangement with you, partner with you, provide any products or services to you, engage in any present or future marketing activities or engage in any discussions or negotiations with you.
The intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of the Company or its third-party licensors. These rights apply, among others, to information, articles, images, content, graphic design, data and its processing, the Website’s “look and feel”, computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
You are not allowed to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, make available, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without the Company's explicit prior and written consent.
Trademarks featured on the Website (whether registered or not) are the sole property of the Company and/or its third-party licensors. You may not use them without our prior written consent.
Protective.ai provides you with information on, and rankings of, the data privacy and security of the 3rd-party and 4th-party apps and integrations you are searching for, and the insights we provide contain information about our analysis of the integrations and apps security, data protection policy, and social trust signals.
The content, data and other information contained and provided on or through the Products is for informational purposes only. Such information is believed to be reliable; however, the Company does not warrant its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
Acceptable Use and Restrictions
The Products may not be duplicated, reproduced, copied, transferred, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express, prior written consent of the Company. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not:
• Breaching theses Terms or any other applicable rules and instructions that we may provide;
• Use the Products for any purpose other than the purposes provided herein;
• Interfering with, burdening or disrupting the functionality of the Website;
• Disable, remove, damage, circumvent or otherwise tamper or interfere with any security-related features of the Products, features that restrict or prevent unauthorized use or copying of any content accessible through the Products, or features that enable, activate or enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
• Breaching the security of the Website or identifying any security vulnerabilities in it;
• Intentionally damage, tamper or interfere with operation of the Products or any user’s enjoyment thereof, by any means, including without limitation uploading or otherwise disseminating adware, spyware, viruses, worms, or other malicious or harmful code.
• Circumventing or manipulating the operation, or functionality of the Website, or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented on the Website;
• Using or launching any automated system, including without limitation robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect and compile content from the Website;
• Displaying the Website or any part thereof in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking to elements or portions of the Website;
• Displaying content from the Website in any way; including by any software, feature, gadget or communication protocol which may alter the content or its design;
• Downloading content from the Website for any purpose, unless explicitly stated by the company that such action is permitted;
• Sublicense, lease, rent, loan, distribute, sell, resell, or otherwise transfer the License granted herein or any documentation or materials contained in, on or with the Products;
• Adapt, translate, modify or create derivative works based on the Products or any part thereof, except and only to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable laws;
• Accessing or using the Website in order to develop or create a similar or competitive product or service.
• Collecting, harvesting, obtaining or processing personal information of or about other users of the Website;
• Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to access or discover the source code of the Products or any part thereof, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, where such law applies notwithstanding this limitation;
• Impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity;
• Use the Products or Services for any illegal, immoral or unethical purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including laws governing intellectual property and any other proprietary rights, and laws and regulations related to data protection and privacy;
• Engaging in any activity that constitutes a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability.
WE MAY EMPLOY TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURES TO DETECT AND PREVENT FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
The Website may contain links to content published on other websites provided by third parties. We do not operate or monitor these websites and content. You may find these websites or the information and content posted there objectionable or not compatible with your requirements. By linking to a certain website, we do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, credibility, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We assume no responsibility or liability for such third-party websites or content, or their availability, or for any transactions or dealings made between you and such third-party websites.
, and is hereby incorporated by reference to and forms an integral part of these Terms.
Changes and Availability
From time to time, we may change the Website’s structure, layout, design or display, as well as the scope and availability of the information and content therein, without prior notice. Changes of this type by their very nature may result in glitches or cause inconvenience of some kind.
The operation of the Website depends on various factors such as software, hardware and communication networks of the Company, its contractors and suppliers. By their nature, these factors are not fault free.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF SUCH CHANGES OR FROM ANY MALFUNCTIONS OR FAILURES THAT MAY RESULT THEREFROM.
The availability, quality and functionality of the Website depends on various factors, including communication networks, and the quality of broadband/cellular/WiFi network connectivity, which are provided by third parties, at their responsibility. These factors are not fault-free.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT DISRUPTION, ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR THAT IT WILL BE ACCESSIBLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR IMMUNE FROM ERRORS, GLITCHES OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.
Changes to the Terms
From time to time, the Company may change the Terms. Changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website, unless the Company amends the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS BEING PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. YOU WILL HAVE NO PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (“STAFF”), IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE'S FEATURES, CONTENT, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR NEEDS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR FULL AND EXCLUSIVE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT OBTAIND FROM THE WEBSITE OR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS EMPLOYEES, OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGE OR LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA, COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The California state courts located in Los Angeles County and the federal district court for the Central District of California, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any claim in connection with the Website or in respect of any matter relating to these Terms.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at email@example.com
Last Updated: June 28, 2021.